Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

History class test! // Historia examen! // Geschichtsarbeit!

On monday I had to write a history class test. First I had the feeling vthat it worked out terrible  but it went out quite well I got a 7,83 and I'm very proud of it because there weren't many people better. This week I aso had 2 Trips on to a congress of young readers and today one to a theater. I think the congress was very nice but the one to the theater was terrible because it was very very very boring. Tomorrow I have my last school day before the easter holidays and I'm quite happy that I have some holidays because I need to relax a bit because I'm very tired right now.




El lunes pasado tuve que escribir un examen de historia. Al pricipo tuve miedo que fue malo pero saco una 7,83 que es muy buena y me gusta mucho y solo pocos companeros fueron mejor que yo. En esta semana tambien tuve 2 excursiónes on a un congreso de lectores jóvenes y una al auditorio la excursión al auditorio fue bastante aburrido pero la gento con quien fuimos es guay por eso no fue bastante mal. El al  Congreso de lectores jóvenes fue muy bien. Manana es el ultimo día antes de vacaciones de Semana Santa y lo necesito porque estoy muy cansado ahora.




Letzten Montag musste ich eine Geschichtsarbeit schreiben. Direkt nach der Arbeit dachte ich, das ich eine schreckliche Note habe. Letztendes habe ich eine 7,83 geschrieben, was ziemlich gut ist. Diese Woche hatte ich außerdem 2 Ausflüge einen in ein Theater, der aber extremst langweilig war, und einen zu einem Kongress von jugendlichen Lesern, der aber eigentlich ziemlich viel Spaß gemacht hat. Morgen ist der Letzte Tag vor den Osterferien und ich brauche diese sehr dringend, weil ich momentan sehr müde bin.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen