Sonntag, 8. März 2015

Excursion!!! // Excursión!!! // Ausflug!!!

Yesterday we went on a trip to the Casa de Perez Galdor , Perez Galdoris a famous writer de Gran Canary and my school has his name. I  don't want to say it but I think the trip was the best because we hat a leader who told us all the things but she said the thing to fast so I can't understand what she said, but the trip today was very interesting and very funny we searched fossiles in Las Palmas and found quite many. Tomorrow I will drive to Teror to stay the night there I will go with Emma and Swanny.




Ayer fuimos a una excursión a la Casa de Perez Galdor, Perez Galdor era un escritor muy famoso de Gran Canaria y my insti tambien se llama Perez Galdor. No quiero decirlo pero me abburía un poco porque el guía hablaba demansiado rapido y no podrßia entender nada, pero la excursión hoy fue buenisimo porque entiendo algo ;P. Fuimos a buscar algunos fossiles en Las Palmas y encontramos algunos. Manana voy a ir a Teror y voy a ser todo el noche alli.Voy  con Emma y Swanny.





Gestern haben wir das Casa de Perez Galdor besucht,Perez Galdor ist ein berühmter spanischer Schriftsteller aus Gran Canaria nach dem auch meine Schule hier benannt ist. Ich möchte es eigentlich nicht sagen aber es war nicht sehr spannend weil wir nichts verstanden haben.Dennoch war der Ausflug heute super wir haben in Las Palmas nach Fossilien gesucht und sogar einige gefunden. Morgen fahre ich mit Emma und Swanny nach Teror und schlafe dann dort auch.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen